Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ongoing projects, that's a big ticket.

For my Ebon Chalice gals, a Commandery is in order for scenery and I'm having a go at sculpting some variations...prone, kneeling, throwing a grenade, running...that sort of thing. I have more than 8,000 points of Sisters and while I love them dearly, they need more variation in pose. So I'm having a go. Don't expect much. LOL

I'm putting the finishing touches on my Salamanders...I have the entire 3rd Company along with supporting elements from the 1st, 5th and 7th. In this regard I am sorting out ideas for sculpting Chaptermaster Tu'Shan. 10,000 plus points on these guys.

I've got two Warhounds planned...one for my World Eaters army, one for my Imperial army. I'm also scratch building another Thunderbolt...I have one from FW so shouldn't have much trouble here.

Finally, and the one that is being worked over most extensively, my Panzer regiment.

That's enough to be getting on with I think.

Sister Sin

·
Registered
156 Posts
might need to scale down things or show a group shot of all oyur sisters.. (i need inspiration)

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I'm definately watching this topic closely

That's quite alot of models. 8000 point of Sisters? :shok: And they say people don't buy enough sisters. I would absolutely love to get my hands on some sisters to convert, but I have no need to buy any.

Please post some pics real soon. I really wanna see what you have.

Over a company of space Marines? *Faint*

·
Registered
114 Posts
Nice like bloodhound i think that there should be more sister players. 8000 pts thats gonna own.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'm definately watching this topic closely

That's quite alot of models. 8000 point of Sisters? :shok: And they say people don't buy enough sisters. I would absolutely love to get my hands on some sisters to convert, but I have no need to buy any.

Please post some pics real soon. I really wanna see what you have.

Over a company of space Marines? *Faint*
dude, i'm planning an order with 2 preceptories. thats 2000 girls...:victory:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts