Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
You missed the image in the back of the "in progress" version of the Ark thing on the front cover.... In the "around the studio section"

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Minotaurs and Death Korps

I love the new sentinnel but I find it funny how it says it is effective against Air and ground targets... then they give it the option to have a death ray...

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Well, the Death Ray would limit it. The Heat Ray option is the way to go, given it's stationary. I'm getting excited for this book launch.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I want to know what the gauss exterminator is?

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
I would wager it is a high shot, low to medium strength weapon. Exterminator brings lots of shots to mind for me. It likely won't be anything super strong because we already have Heavy Gauss Cannons. So maybe more like the Gauss Blaster for strength and AP but more shots.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
It will most likely be a shot weapon sure, because otherwise it wouldn't be able to hit air targets, but it looks like a short doomsday cannon, which is what got me interested, but yeah you are probably right, will they release experimental rules for these or is it only in the book?

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
You'll have to buy the book. FW will do experimental rules if it releases something that isn't or won't be in a book for a while. But even the bomber kit they just released doesn't have experimental rules because it will be in IA12, which is so close to launch.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts