Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
It's always nice when your fortress is mobile. Who would be crazy enough to go anywhere near that thing in a fight?

·
Drinker of tea...
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It has TWO fortress of redemtions on top of it!!

Makes me wanna make one but I have no where to put one of those...

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
That thing is so gona wreck all your shit yo. Especially if someone bumps the table hard and it flips over.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts

·
Unhinged Hobo
2,341 Posts
This is really cool but there are a few things i would have differently on it. The legs look great but it seems to be missing any toes on either foot. The use of fortresses on the top looks pretty cool and the hips and balcony area are a nice touch. Unfortunately the head doesn't seem to be well proportioned and seems a bit, meh, design wise. It's almost a skill but not really adn the fact that it is painted the same colour as the torso makes it dissapear into the chest.

The chest itself and the puts which the weapon barrels for the arms are mounted on are very flat, i mean there is texture there but there is no change of plane. Nothing is standing proud or indented anywhere, there are just details stuck onto a flat surface. Aside from a couple of support struts for the citadel above and a couple of gun mounts near the belly there really isn't much going on in the middle of the model.
It's a shame that the largest area of the model is so plain.

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Some clever use of buildings, although I did see an much more impressive Imperator the other day. I will have to find the images for that one.

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts

·
Closet Dictator
3,413 Posts
A lot of talent and money went into that model but I don't like it, just too blocky for my liking but then I don't like the Imperator Titan model or the "new" warlord titan (beetle backs 4evr!) Kudos on an awesome scratch build just no my cup o' tea.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts