Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

I'm the Juggernaut bitch!!!

2K views 26 replies 10 participants last post by  bitsandkits 
#1 ·
Ok for the longest time i have wanted to have a Lord on Juggernaut but every time i keep thinking a waste points it might be and i would prefure a T-armour guy or normal foot lord with daemon weapon, however i got to thinking about a Khorne Lord with twin Lightning claws on one in a unit of Beserkers. This would give him 6 attacks on tha charge, hitting most enemys on a 3+ and wounding on a 2/3+ with re-rolls. Thats quite deadly and no lisk (of my weapons attackign me that is). However converting might be a bitch. There is a real lack of Chaos Lightning claws about.
I was wondering n how would best to convert them. My thoguhts turn to a plastic Juggernaut with the arms of this Chaos Lord with jump pack as they are the only Chaos L-claws i cna find. I would then maybe take 1 Khorne Beserker or maybe the metal Jugganaut's riger as my bace. I wondering if there migth be an easier way? I have been wanteidn to do this for a while and sicne i'm not gettign much next month's wage bracket (just a Forge World Medusa and Thousand Sons rhino parts) i thought now might be a good time to try my hand at a propper conversion. what do you guys think?

P.S. I'm sorry for the bad pun of a tital.......and my spelling but that should came as a given with me.

#4 ·
#6 ·
i would get the Plastic juggernaut form a bits site (Bits and kits would be the best) but none of them seem to have the Blood Crushers at all.
I'm also worryed about the conversion work for the claws as the Terminator size claws will involve alot more work....however there is a kid at my local who "streatched" his shoulder pads with tweesers over T-armour thunder hammers to make a normal captain with TH/SS.
My other worry is the lower torso as i could get the bloodleater but whould too too daemonic and lest Chaos marine like. Also i'm worried about how they nwould match up?
Normal iu would see what works from trial and error but since it ill cost me a fortune if i do that i should keep too asking you guys first as small orders would be needed.
(I cna also use this time for gettign thoses marine shoulder pads and back packs i need to finish my Death Company)

#9 ·
im in the middle of doing a chaos lord on jugger as well, i had a look at the biker legs, but there too close together to fit over the juggers spin, so im kit bashing a rider out of some old metal CSM, useing the legs from a standing csm, and the top from an old berzerker champion. just need to sort out a combie weapon now if i can.
the metal legs was ideal, as i was alble to open the legs wider to sit on the jugger.

#11 ·
do you have a link to the legs and if possible a place hwere i can get them fynn? (Rep for you if you can)

#14 ·
sounds like me. But for once i want to put some effort into this. I will probbly get the Biker anyway ans see how much of a match it is or isn't. if it doesn't wok then i might do some jiggery pokery and take it down to my local for some one to one help with soem green stuff with the manager there.

#16 ·
i thoguth as much. Thanks anyway. I'll see what i cna do with bike legs and some greens stuff. a friend of mine also sugesting Khorne beserker legs, the onc ein 2 parts and using both or one of them.

#17 ·
i was thinking that myself, but i dont have a complete set, otherwise it be a lot easier. once i get a few more bits, and maybe locate something to use as a sadle, i try and get some wip pics, to give you a few ideas, or if it looks crap what not to do...............lol

#19 ·
that would be great, thanks.

for the legs, use the khorne berzerker running legs, they fit well
I think that is what i might well and it will save me from getting a bike to carve up and less money the better.
So here is the list now.

Juggernaut - Plastic one form a bits site (Eaither from "Let the dice deside" or from Ebay as they are all i can find who have it)
Lower torso - Beserker Running legs (may need another part of the legs like a normal one to make sure it fits well)
Upper Torso - Beserker Torso (any)
Head - Beserker Head (almsot any)
Arms - Lord Lightning claws (Got them all ready)
Shoudler Pads - Beserker Pad AND an undevided pad (i have one of them)
Back Pack - Beserker Back pack
Melta Bomb - Assaualt squad melta bomb (i have 3 of them!!!)

#18 ·
for the legs, use the khorne berzerker running legs, they fit well

#20 ·
I finsihed my conversion so i thoguth i would show you the pictures. I eventually used normal Spac eMarine legs cut cut away the purity seals

#22 ·
ya i sort of got that. I'm sthicking of hacking up some spure bits to make spikes and plaster them all over this legs and the like.

#23 ·
thats the problem im haveing with mine, at the moment mine looks like a zerker on jugernaught. i was thinking of useing the uper body of a chaos lord for mine, but as there all metal and have cloaks, be a bitch to cut up and then build the cloak back up (and im crap with GS). was toying with the idea of the upper body of a chaos sorcorer, and do a head swap as i have a spare karn the betrayers head.
i get some pics up of mine later (used a metal blood crusher)

#24 ·
i wanted to make mine all plastic and i got so fed up fileing the lighting claws down so they would fit that i went mad and attacked it with a carving knife....worked out in the end tho and i'm quit ehappy with him.

#26 ·
Thats great. Oh and a big thanks to you for all the bits that i needed for the conversion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.