Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Pics a little blurry but from what i can tell, he looks suitably officerish, id be more than happy for that, but as for being cheap cant fault you, i made a librarian outa some of my spares, gotta love kit bashing:victory:

·
Registered
539 Posts
lol ELdar.........
Your making fun of DE? An army that requires skill to play? Im sorry to you die hard Imp Guarders but you could play IG over the phone by just saying "Shoot....Ok shoot again......Ok....wait what was i gonna say? Oh yea shoot that now. Dont worry i dont need to move."

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
Your making fun of DE? An army that requires skill to play? Im sorry to you die hard Imp Guarders but you could play IG over the phone by just saying "Shoot....Ok shoot again......Ok....wait what was i gonna say? Oh yea shoot that now. Dont worry i dont need to move."
oh yes, thats exactly how imperial guard play..........if you want to lose every single game you play

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
I started reading this as if i was intregued by it or perhaps maybe it was important. Then relized that i clicked the IG forum and had wasted 2mins of my life.
What's the world coming to..silly person coming over and badmouthing the Army of other Forum members, and on that Army's dedicated Army Forum...poor form:nono:

·
Registered
72 Posts
meh back to the thread, i think your model looks great and alot of tournies ++ for conversions as long as you follow the what you see is what you get rule.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts