Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys looking for people to play 40k with or LOTR with. if ur from australia NSW near the city just email me!!!! i have a chaos,tyranid and necron army i used to have space marines but i have recanted my oaths to the emperor and i now worship slaanesh. i got nothing else to say but

!!!DEATH TO THE EMPEROR!!!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Hi Hamish, welcome to Heresy.

You should fit right in, the place is crawling with filthy Chaos worshippers! (Don't be fooled by the name, I'm an upstanding servant of the Emperor of Mankind, at least some of the time!)

Not in Australia I'm afraid, but there are a few Heretics who are. Don't know if any are near Sydney though. It might be easier for them to tell you that...

Anyway, have a root around (as we Brits say and the Australians I have known seem to think is funny) and I'm sure you'll find something on the site to catch your eye/imagination... I'd recommend Viscount Vash's work in the hobby forums to start with - he's a vile Slaanshi pervert too, so you might find something to interest you there, heretic scum! :D

:cyclops:

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Woo. Finally another Aussie. We're rare here. I'm the only one (that I know of) that stands out in the crowd and contributes alot.
But conerning your falling ways, Shall the Emperor of all Mankind smite you.

:wink: Welcome to the forums. Have fun.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Yer just not lookin in the right places mate.

I think Das Boogie Man is in Australia too.

I seem to remember that someone was looking for gamers in Perth, but that's probably not a lot of help to Sydney-based gamers... if I remember my geography, that would be like me posting for gamers in the UK and you guys going "well there's this guy in Moscow, it's only a day away..." :D

Actually, Bloodhound, is it you that's in Perth?

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Red Orc said:
Uberschveinen is in Australia too I believe. Don't let him hear that you reckon he doesn't contribute. :shock: << =fear.

Yeah, why not have the new guy pop down to Uber's for a game and a lecture on why the world is going to hell? :D (I kid uber, please don't eat me!)

Welcome dude, hope to see you through the sights of my bolter someday. (Can you guess who's side I play for?)

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Welcome Hamish.

Another Pacific Ocean Dweller - good to see.

You must be loving it at this point with a new Codex and everything. No doubt we will see you around the forum.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Welcome to HO, have fun, you better watch out for the FLUFF ANGELS tho you chaos worshipper :bat: :yuk:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi Hamish,

Welcome to HO :)

Repent your sins and come back to the light of the Emperor :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts