Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and my friends are getting into fantasy. my gf is choosing darkelves and my friend is choosing ogres while im chosing Chaos.

im thinking about chosing slaanesh. im just looking for help with the pros and cons of slaanesh and on some tactics to use with them.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i dont know most of the rules. but im thinking of a mostly mortal army with mabe a few beast men and deamons as rare or special choices. im not sure exactly how that works. and im thinking about making them mostly black with bright plaites on their armor or a bright trim. probably pink since purple would be too dark

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
this is the list i came up with on my first try. Id like some feedback on what you think about it

1 Aspiring champion of Chaos-80 pts
.mark of Slaanesh-20 pts
.armor of damnation (enemy re-rolls successful rolls to hit)-30 pts
.additional hand weapon (+1 attack)-4 pts

10 Warriors of chaos-140 pts
.mark of Slaanesh-20 pts

10 warriors of chaos-140 pts

5 war hounds of chaos-30 pts

5 war hounds of chaos-30 pts

at 21 guys i think its pretty small. but i added the armor of damnation with the ogres in mind and the warhounds so when my wariors are tied up in hth they can flank him. or mabe to get the charge on the ogres to tie them up so my warriors might be able to get the charge as well

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i like this much better than my list. i used to play tyranids in 40k so i love speed and the slowness of the warriors was really bothering me. but one reason my list is the way it is is that i have yet to buy a beastmen codex. beastmen do intreage me along with deamons. would it be feasable to have a aspireing champion with the chalice of chaos and having deamonets as a core in a 500 point game?

i like your list alot Hespithe i even saved it to use as a referece when i start getting up to 1500 points or more. i do like speed. but i do need to try to keep ogres in mind along with dark elfs because chances are ill be playing them more than any other race and how effective would the demonetts be against ogres since their more likely to get the charge?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.