Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all

Most of you already know me but since I've been inactive for about a month while moving into a new flat for my first year of Uni I thought I'd reintroduce myself to 700 new members that have joined since then.

I'm Jacobite, I'm one of the Mods here and I play Demonhunters/IG for 40k and Empire for Fantasy. I also collected Space Marines for a while when I was younger. When I say play I mean paint and thats when I have the time.

At the moment my access to the net is still patchy but I'm trying to get online once a day.

In my spare time/real life I'm just about to start a 3 year degree in Acting in Wellington New Zealand.

I'm mainly interested in the fluff side of things and read as much of it as I can get my hands on. Battles and Tatics are what I'm especially interested in.

So yea thats me basically. Look forward to meeting all you new members.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Welcome back. Now that you mention it I haven't seen many of your posts around recently

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
I'm sure you'll end up the first person to top 5K now that you've settled down a bit. But, for how long (dun da dun dun DUNNNNNNNM!)

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha, I'll take that as a compliment. I've got to knock Wraith of that topspot first. *Ahem* Not that number of posts means anything. *Ahem*

1 - 5 of 5 Posts