Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

I got an email from Jezlad wondering where I'd been the last couple of years, and with exams coming up, figured Heresy would once again serve as the ultimate procrastination tool!

I don't know that I'll post quite as much as I did before, but recently I've been ramping up my competitive 40k play, so I'll probably be posting there a fair bit, especially in the GK section.

Also, do you guys have a board for Infinity? I'm looking to get into it, and was thinking I'd like some advice.

BTW, was there a reputation reset or something? Just noticed how people I knew from my first time around (including myself) all have crazy low numbers compared to what I remember. Not complaining, just curious.

Anyways, I guess I'll see you guys out there!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome back, as to the rep heard there was some talk a while back about that so something went on with the sitebeing hacked or revamped so most of it is gone.
Oh well, these things happen, I guess I'll just have to be awesome all over again :p

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Yup. That whole Russian Hacker fiasco prompted some changes. The rep reset and redo was one of them. You now only get 1 rep point every time you are repped and you can only ever give 1 point when you rep someone.

I didn't pay much mind to the rep system redo anyway. I was just glad the site was back up.

Anyway, welcome back man. Good to have you here again.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome back to the Heresy! :so_happy:

·
Curiouser and Curiouser
803 Posts
Welcome back! I got one of those emails as well which prompted me to return to good ol' Heresy. Time to have some fun here again!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome guys!

And as I anticipated, Heresy has already proven to be an amazing procrastination tool. I've been back around 13 hours and I've already managed to put off studying for my quiz tomorrow. Woo!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts