Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been way too long since I posted here. Mainly because I've never gotten excited about the new edition of 40K. But I've missed it. So with the release of VENGEANCE I've got an excuse to come back and share the wonders of Warmachine instead. :good:

I'm going to try and convert as many of the new Warjacks from Vengeance as possible. Mainly because I enjoy the hell out of converting and because heaven alone knows when PP will release the actual models.

Up first I've got Cygnar's Reliant. My 1st love and still primary faction. The Reliant adds a couple of new twists to Cygnar's armory. My favorite bit is the Pulse Hammer. On a Critical Hit it makes any model touched by a 4" AoE centered on the target Stationary unless they are immune to electricity. "So if ya ain't Cygnar, youse hosed!" I took an old metal Stormclad and added some bits and bobs from the plastic Avenger and Firefly kits to create the Stormbringer Cannon (12"/AoE3*/POW13) and Pulse Hammer.

Next on the list will either be Khador's Grolar (Some weird mix of Polar and Grizzly bear. Even bears can end up with beer goggles I guess.) or Cryx's Inflictor (poison + Reach + Shield Guard) depending on which parts arrive first.

Regardless, let me know what you think. Post your own conversions of the VENGEANCE jacks and suggestions for bits that you think will make for better conversions.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Wow, very nice. Good use of outside bits. I'd like to see the Grolar.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm still working on the Grolar (gun and engines), but I did get the Inflictor finished. :good:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts