Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
because it's been 10 days and my new ork codex hasn't come yet. I live in continental US so what's the holdup?

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Ok, this GW being real anoying. You might have ordered something that is being released at a later date to verything else. The rest of the order is sent when the figure/set/blister/box/etc comes out. If your REALLY impatient (like me) you could phone games workshop and tell them to send all the order that is already out first, then send the rest out later. There. Is that better?

·
Premium Member
6,544 Posts
You should've gotten it by now if you ordered it. I got my copy off a store shelf, so it's definitely out.

Even before you get the codex, you might want to pick up a Weirdboy... or two... they're going to pretty much become a staple of every Ork army, I think. For 85 points (which is a fully upgraded one, by the way), you get a psyker who's ultimately a better psyker than a Space Marine Librarian. As long as you've got him in a mob of 30 Boyz, he's not going to have much trouble passing psychic tests, either.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts