Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Kharn and I've been an alcoholic and mass murderer for the past 10,000 years.

My favourite drinks consist mainly of vodka. Usually straight vodka with a glass of water to wash it down. It helps ease the HEADACHES I get from the nails. Occasionally, if I'm feeling fancy, I'll butcher a girl named Mary and drink her blood. UGGHHH KILL!!! Usually they don't stop screaming long enough to tell me their name, so I just go ahead and assume that they're called Mary.

UGHHHH!!

Thankfully, my super human biology helps me avoid alcohol related illnesses such as cirrhosis and goat. I do, however, suffer from depression. I just feel so down that I need to bury my thumbs into someones eye sockets until their head explodes. Other times I play with my puppy. His name is Philip Schofield. He's so adorable. He's a Jack Russell. Gorak mocked me for having a puppy. UUUGGHHHHHH!!!!
He doesn't mock me anymore. Philip Schofield got some delicious Gorak flavoured doggy treats. Who's a good boy? You are! Yes, you are! UGGGHHHHHH!!! KIILLLLLLL!!!

I hope we can be friends. Or at least you will hopefully live long enough to amuse me before I pull your intestines out through your mouth.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Good luck trying, I don't have an intestine.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Har! :laugh:

Welcome to Heresy :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts