Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so! i have a few sentinels now and theres one bit in the kit which i've always overlooked... this chainsaw blade on a mechanical arm

basically, i cant find any rules for it...so what is it for?!

ty for any help :D

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ah rite, shame. i'd love to have a sentinel with +1 attack and maybe rending(AS ALL CHAIN WEPONS SHOULD BE!!) :p

·
CO 3rd Thoth ACR
486 Posts
It also used to use as a Rough Terrain Mod, for cutting thru the jungle, but sentinels can no longer get that either. While they added allot of cool stuff to the Codex they also left out allot of options. I guess that's how they get us to buy new models. :ireful2:

·
Registered
246 Posts
It also used to use as a Rough Terrain Mod, for cutting thru the jungle, but sentinels can no longer get that either. While they added allot of cool stuff to the Codex they also left out allot of options. I guess that's how they get us to buy new models. :ireful2:
And damn it works.

·
Registered
18 Posts
yeah there a bunch of cunts for doing that. its why we should magnatize attachments then were never left in a model buying lurch. tho im too lazy 90% if the time to do that.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
aye, ive completely magnetized my sentinels, apart from being either a scout or armoured sentinel. always armoured, always :D

i have a bag of 30 weapon options i cart around with them, just incase i change my mind :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts