Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
Looking for advice - my mate runs a decent IG force and seems to (to an Ork player) to have a good balance of armour and squaddies but still cant handle deep striking units.

I have watched him face Nids and get trounced, Daemons and get axed and he is needing some help.

When I asked him about placing a quick reation force of hand to hand nastyness he says that he only has Ogryn that will do the job.

The question I have is "what are his other options"?
There must be a way that he can deal with things that either burrow underground, stop from the warp or just generally mess on his day.

Please provide any tips you can, and then once I have used my stormboyz against him I can tell him how to beat the situation. I said friend, but he my friendly enemy (Coppercastle).

Cheers:drinks:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, will forwards these ideas to my mate.

Its Nids and Daemons that cause him all the troubles, neither of which seem to stand still when they DS and thats whats beggering him up. They appear, jump 12" (Daemons) and can then have free choice about which target they go after.

Plus, almost as soon as they appear he gets the 'tilt' look in his eyes and starts to pack in.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.