Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a post a while ago about a IG/Daemon list at the 1500 point level. I thought I would take a crack at it on the 1850 level since that's what's played at my local gaming store...comments are welcome please..

IG Primary, Commander = Warlord
HQ
CCS: 100 - Flamer x4, OOF
Daemon Prince: 215 - Flight, Armor, Slaanesh

Elite
Fiends of Slaanesh: 175 - x5

Troops
Infantry Platoon: 210 - PCS (HF, MGx3), IS (HWT AC, Flamer), IS (HWT AC, Flamer)
Infantry Platoon: 210 - PCS (HF, MGx3), IS (HWT AC, Flamer), IS (HWT AC, Flamer)
Daemonettes of Slaanesh: 162 - x18
Daemonettes of Slaanesh: 162 - x18

Fast
Vendetta: 130
Vendetta: 130
Seekers of Slaanesh: 120 - x10

Heavy
Manticore: 160

Fortification
Skyshield Landing Pad: 75

So, my idea is to park the Manticore and CCS on the landing pad..place the infantry squads in and around some area terrain to allow them to pot shot with the auto cannons...moving up when needed to hold/contest an objective. The PCS will go into the Vendettas...drop onto an objective and clear with the heavy flamer and meltas or deploy and destroy enemy armor if need be. The Prince fly's around dealing with flyers and causing havoc in the back field. The Deamonette's can drop in and deal with things that need dealt with in cc, the seekers and fiends can also help with this..all in all it sounds like a formidable list. But I am sure Im overlooking something and welcome any and all help/suggestions.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts