Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. These babies have been sitting in their foam for ages now. In my "I can't buy until everything is painted" phase I painted these up. My IG company is based on the 3.5th ed codex. Lots of cityfight doctrines and fluff. Vet Sgt. Jackson was painted earlier but I forgot to base him. Don't worry, I'm on it like a rash.

Pics:

With Chimera (Painted a while ago)

And some pics of the Chimera:

One of my friends calls 'em hell puppies as they have a baby flamer. Awww. Every platoon in my army is named after a Greek letter and squads are differentiated from one another with Roman numerals on the shoulder pads. This is squad Beta and since there are no other fists squads there isn't a Roman numeral. The Armoured Fist is denoted by a Red left shoulder pad reminiscent of the Cadian 122nd from Codex: Cityfight.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@ shoot!

The greys are regular codex grey as the base and shadow grey is the secondary colour. Chaos black undercoat and a bit of skull white to break up the shadow grey. Post some pics of your valk - I really like that kit and it would be cool to see what mine would look like when I get one. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts