Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Great Unclean One
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been looking for some good bits boxes ever since I moved into this house, since I finally have a dedicated modelling room, and tonight I found this at toolbox.co.uk:

Looks perfect for bits storage to me, and at £17.87 inc postage it's cheap too; I've just ordered one of these and also one of its little brother.

hth

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Looks alright, nice and handy, although I'd need a few of them:biggrin: my bits currently fill 2 of the large rectangular GW boxes...the Imperial sector ones for example.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
My mate carries his models in something effectively the same. Made me laugh how similar they are.

If i ever need a bits box i think i'll grab it's little brother, but i don't do much atall with conversion work, so everything i dont use dosn't even leave the sprues :)

EDIT: Lol, a modelling room, that's impressive!

Only true Professionals take warhammer into consideration when buying a house. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
I've found that Maplin are pretty good for reasonable bitz boxes

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Search.aspx?MenuNo=70497

They also do needle files, dental picks, clippers and some other useful modelling malarkey.

Have to say that Draper box is a beaut though :eek:k:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I use the same fishing tackle box I had purchased 10 years back for my Mechwarriors. Albeit a little more expensive than what you found, it's a little larger with a lot more drawer space.

Looks good though, seems like I could use it under my desk for when I'm modelling. Nice find.

·
Great Unclean One
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those ones are good too, I've had 4 of them from you after all :biggrin: - I'm planning to use those for the metal bitz I have and the big cabinet for the hoard of plastic thingies I've amassed.

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
i just go to walmart & buy a cheap fishing tackle box...or 3...that way i can customize for size

1 - 10 of 10 Posts