Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in stories, there's generally at least one character who wants to settle down and open up his own bar. I was just wondering what names people would call theirs if they had one. If you have any good bar stories, feel free to add them:)

My bar would be The Barbecued Wolverine.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
GROGSTOCKS

Grogstock was one of my warcraft characters, he would wonder the capital cities drinking heavily and starting fights. I roleplayed him in character at all times - he hated magic, and would attempt to kill all magic users on site. I once accused a druid in cat form of being a witch, and chased her around Ironforge for 45 minutes, trying to get other players to help me.

It was not a roleplay server.

·
Registered
688 Posts
The Grenadiers Return.

It would be decked out with Grenadier Guards paraphernalia. Pictures of trooping the colour, pictures of the Grens in Afghanistan and even a bearskin and tunic once worn on the troop by yours truly. I would put up some of my war trophies too, my maps, the rifle magazine I took off an insurgent I blew up etc etc.

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Not something I have ever thought about.

I'd probably go for something like 'The Family Jewels'

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
The Jolly Sportsman

This name is really cheesy, but growing up in a town where ever other persons a dedicated sports fan and loves pub cheese and beer seemed appropriate. The name would really depend on the area I'm starting the business up in. NH might be the Drunken Moose, MA - The Bostonian, NY - Gangsta Hideout :laugh:

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
"Da Brew" pretty much sums it up.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Hailing from Lincoln, whose mascot is an imp, I would name my tavern Imp Ale, working as both imp ale and impale, in that the strength of our bitter impales the throat.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts