Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Bruva I am hit!
582 Posts
However the i think it would be fun to be a minotaurs or mortifactors...
Minotaurs are fun indeed. You get all the best gear and you can punch out other chapters and take their gear, too; IA12 shows the Minotaurs to be in possession of a Mortis-pattern Dreadnought, of all things!

·
Registered
10 Posts
If I had to choose one of the Chapters of the Adeptus Astartes... it would be the Iron Snakes of Ithaka.
This would definitely be me too... Hands down my favorite chapter. Love their planet, culture, training methods, everything about them. So awesome.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Per and during Hersey:prob Salamanders, Dark Angels or Ultramarines.Hard to say honestly post Hersey: The Ultra Hawks of Nelrix even though they no longer exist after the Second battle of Terra.

·
Registered
22 Posts
The obvious answer would be Emperors Children, because hey... lots of sex, drugs and rock and roll.

In reality, and judging by my reaction to the queues and miserable commute home last night my true answer would be World Eaters, because the easiest way to dealing with arseholes on the Jubilee Line is a frothing beserker rage and a chain axe and BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD ARRRRRGGGHHHHH SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

·
Herald of The Warp
2,752 Posts
Might sound cliche, but according to the way I live, what I cherish and what I strive for in life as a person, I would end up in Emperors Children pre-heresy and thus follow them through the turn of Chaos, whether I wanted to or not.

Hey, I might as well be honest.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts