Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the question is simple: how would the warhammer 40k universe be different if everyone had galaxy wide internet acess?

I think the imperium would hire guys to actively banish chaos cult forums.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It would be heavily filtered by the Inquisition to stop people finding SCTs and going on Horuswiki (The Free Online Encyclopedia on the Heresy!).

Midnight
Ordo Interneticus anyone? :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Heresy would of went down something like this
To: The Emperor; [email protected], Rogal Dorn; [email protected], Jahatai Khan; [email protected], Leman Russ [email protected], Sanguinius; [email protected], Ferrus Manus; [email protected], Vulkan; [email protected],com, Corax; [email protected]

We might want to do something about this omgrofl :D

To: Perturabo; [email protected], Fulgrim; [email protected], Konrad Cruze; [email protected], Angron; [email protected], Mortarion; [email protected], Magnus The Red; [email protected], Lorgar; [email protected], Alpharius Omegron; [email protected],
Subject: Heresy

Hey guys hows it going killing those colonies? :D just wanted to give a fyi out to my fav bros that im getting bored of all this work for our dad and i came up with a great plan. so what we all need to do is gather our ships in the istaavan system and send all our loyal troops to the planet so we can kill them :D. then we can start a massive campaign to go kill our dad. sounds great right? k so ill send out the invites to this party so we can start it of with a bang (literally!) omgroflwaffle xD

yeah

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
thank you boz xD

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Another thing to think of is the inter species flamewar on internet forums.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Your vile Xenotech sux compared to gr8t boltahrs.

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
There would be none from the nids. 2 main reasons why.

1) a lot of leader beasts have scything talons. At the moment just trying not to crease up over a hive tyrant trying to use a netbook keyboard without stabbing a lot of holes in it.

2) Nids eat stuff so surely they would just eat the computer.

Imagine a galaxy wide Facebook.

I shall come up with slightly Dubious Statuses as I think of them.

·
Death Before Dishonour
1,430 Posts
6chan - the playground of Slaanesh

MMORPG Dungeons and Dracons - DE make mega $$ overpricing puny human economic system hehehe

Grish

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 20 of 44 Posts