Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,338 Posts
i havent played with daemons myself, altho iv looked at the codex and they seem fun, i think what daemons could do with is some sort of daemon engine(s) and not just the soul grinder, to deal with mech abit more,
altho with daemon codex been fairly recent i think in my opinion we'll see daemon engines in the next chaos marine codex, and if they work out, we might see them in the next daemon codex well thats my opinion anyway

· Registered
1,338 Posts
if you was answering to my post, some of the deamon engines could possibly be put in fast attack, and i think theres enough room in the daemon codex for more then 2 heavy support whe you consider sm have 8 heavy support, csm have 5 and imperial guard have 5 of which 3 can be taken as sqaudrons, so i can see daemons getting more heavy support choices as daemon engines and i could see them been in groups of 3 like the bloodslaughters(bs) and blight drones(bd) in imperial armour 7 - seige of vraks 3 and infact using the seige of vraks 3 book you can take them as a heavy support(bs)/fast attack(bd) choice in either daemon armys or chaos marine armys and with gamesworkshop recent trend of transfering forgeworld models into new codex's (imperial gaurd mainly) i can see daemon engines been put into C:CSM when ever its released then later C:CD

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.