Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
created from the ultrmarines during the fifth founding, these marines set up in the northern section of the imperium. fists and shoulders of white, backpacks of metal, and armor that appears to be made of living ice, these children of the emperor will take down most aleins on site. their area of expertise, however, lies with orks, tau, and necrons.......

more coming soon? :grin:

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
How about something coming soon? I'm still of the opinion that this is just a spam bot (of course me replying to it isn't going to help in any way).

If you're a real person, then how about slinging up an Introduction and waiting till you actually have more than a nonsensical sentence or two before you post.

From what you've described about your chapter...well it's not really capturing the imagination; not because it isn't necessarily cool, just the fact you've told us bugger all- I'd be surprised if anyone is going to post that they're intrigued by what you've posted (except maybe to disagree with me on principle for being a prick).

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Heh, I`d happily argue with you, or verbally spar as I preffer :p

But really, poor grammar and a shoddy grasp of the 40,000 leads me to agree. If their armour leads to the appearence of ice, perhaps they hail from a death-world? And of course the millennia-old traditions one could envelope into this. If their expertise is the extermination of Xenos foes, perhaps they are in league with the Ordo Xenos? Or sport many members with Deathwatch experience? They are an Ultramarine-founded Chapter, how do the original Sons of Guilliman feel about this? Do they shun them and their disobediance of the Codex Astartes? Are the Iceclaws like the Mortifactors?

... Seriously, I don`t post up homebrew fluff, because I have a tendancy to go off on all manner of useless tangents and unneseccary shit, but just flesh yours out more dude :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts