Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

I know a lot of you have seen the artwork from Icarus Miniatures, but were wondering how the sculpts would hold up.

Well, I'm proud to show off our first 3D sculpt, Gabriel Cross, the bounty hunter:

I'm incredibly pleased with how the sculpt has come out, and as you can see below, it's really faithful to the original art work, which bodes well for the rest of our sculpts.

If you'd like to see more of the options available with the sculpt, you can check out our blog.

I'd love to hear what you think?

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
The 3D sculpt looks very faithful. Something looks a little "off" about the left hand holding the forward grip.

And considering how armoured he is, he seems to be missing a cod piece.

Otherwise, rather generic, but very well done.

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He looks cool. The first images aren't the same as the comparison shot though. Which one will be the model?

Looking forward to seeing a finished sculpt.
The pose with the weapon raised, aiming, is the finished sculpt. The at ease pose was to show against the concept.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
It's nice, but it needs more aggression. As it is, he just looks like a dude trying to sight his rifle.

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
Looks good, totally agree about that left hand, what material is it gonna be produced in? 3d renders are awesome but when will you have a physical mini ready?
Edit:just looking again that left hand is all kinds of off, it looks like the hand and the dude have been made to fit the weapon as opposed to the weapon designed to fit the dude, also on the front facing picture, hes cocking his head to the side but his eye isnt lined up with what i assume is the sight on the top of the gun?
is that deliberate?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts