Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
Eh, only if you try and beat them at shooting. They die like 135pt Ork Trukks in melee.

I'm not sure what's up with me, but I've never had problems with Serpent Spam; neither my Orks or my Dark Angels ever really struggled with it, and I think my GK have the tools to deal with it. I need to play against better Eldar players, in all likelihood :victory:
Because all of those armies are kind of shit, so they don't especially suffer against anything in particular, they just suffer against everything full stop?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
If they don't have bubble wrap Kroot/Fire Warriors and Markerlights, yes, Broadsides suck.

Knights are top tier. They don't suck, especially if Adamantine Lance in being run. And if you're running Knights as list, you're running Adamantine Lance formation.

And if you're just running Flyrants, congrats on not being able to actually harm anything tougher than a Dreadnought.

So, yes, those armies deserve to get bent over and force fucked by a cactus.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts