Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:victory: Hi people! i will very glad to sell you exclusive mini!!!! primarh:eek:k: this is my mail- [email protected] my name is Mixail,i ll be very glad to speak about sell and buy to you:so_happy: and this is photo of me stuff? all mini made from iron and all new//write on my mai:eek:k: on the photo no all primarhs what i have!! i have 10 and elite emperor guards pre heresy ^)

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Nice, I love the Custodes! They are kick ass awesome!

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
people be careful
i am not a thief:angry::angry::angry: a have contract with moscow toys factory for this mini!! WG and citadel never do nothing like them:so_happy: on eBAY you can buy this mini about 150-250 $ (its very wrong)//i sell them moreee cheap:victory: i you buy 3 jr 4 you will get sale :grin: i will very glad have friendship with people from England and USA!!!

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
i am not a thief:angry::angry::angry: a have contract with moscow toys factory for this mini!! WG and citadel never do nothing like them:so_happy: on eBAY you can buy this mini about 150-250 $ (its very wrong)//i sell them moreee cheap:victory: i you buy 3 jr 4 you will get sale :grin: i will very glad have friendship with people from England and USA!!!
Who said you were a thief?

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
i live in moscow and PAYPAL didnt work in Russia:(i can picture mini for you .. near 2 days i do it if you what// before sell it i show you photo of mini 100 %,, Primarh 55-58 mm!!!!! glad to hep you for any questions, Mixail

1 - 20 of 130 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.