Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:victory: Hi people! i will very glad to sell you exclusive mini!!!! primarh:eek:k: this is my mail- [email protected] my name is Mixail,i ll be very glad to speak about sell and buy to you:so_happy: and this is photo of me stuff? all mini made from iron and all new//write on my mai:eek:k: on the photo no all primarhs what i have!! i have 10 and elite emperor guards pre heresy ^)

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Nice, I love the Custodes! They are kick ass awesome!

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Free shiping from Moscow if your buy 3 or more mini! price in private or BETTER on my e mail only!!! thank you:grin: i have NEW mini!!!check out

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
people be careful
i am not a thief:angry::angry::angry: a have contract with moscow toys factory for this mini!! WG and citadel never do nothing like them:so_happy: on eBAY you can buy this mini about 150-250 $ (its very wrong)//i sell them moreee cheap:victory: i you buy 3 jr 4 you will get sale :grin: i will very glad have friendship with people from England and USA!!!

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
i am not a thief:angry::angry::angry: a have contract with moscow toys factory for this mini!! WG and citadel never do nothing like them:so_happy: on eBAY you can buy this mini about 150-250 $ (its very wrong)//i sell them moreee cheap:victory: i you buy 3 jr 4 you will get sale :grin: i will very glad have friendship with people from England and USA!!!
Who said you were a thief?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
PRIMARCH is 80-100 $ //terminator (1)- 50$ ,2 epic term(2) - 100 $ ,5 guardians -150 new stuff
AHTUNG--all mini unpainted

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
i live in moscow and PAYPAL didnt work in Russia:(i can picture mini for you .. near 2 days i do it if you what// before sell it i show you photo of mini 100 %,, Primarh 55-58 mm!!!!! glad to hep you for any questions, Mixail

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
Your asking way to much money for the terminators....50 bucks each? i could buy a box for that much and just convert them my self.

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
Ya the terminators are to big for normal use......The Primarchs are the right size however, and i have to ask do you have any good pictures of your sanguinius.

it would be nice to see bigger pictures and why not sell them on ebay your self gives, people some security

Because gw would shut him down and sue him.

1 - 20 of 130 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.