Scout biker

Stormraven

Heavy Support

Vindicator

Also i have the fifth ed Codex

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Um... well, aside from saying you need the 6th edition codex...

What do you want?

All you've done is listed a giant fruit salad of parts and models. What sort of army are you trying to put together?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm having trouble with tanks I'm not sure what tanks i should get next mainly my army is just a bunch of infantry so i need something that can blow shit up

·
Dazed and confused.
8,496 Posts
You need some devastators. You're having trouble with armour? Lascannons. Hordes? Frag missiles. Heavy infantry? Plasma cannons. A predator with all the lascannons will also do a job on most armour. Land speeders with multimeltas can also be a very nasty surprise for your opponent's armour if you use them right. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Dreadnoughts with two Autocannons (which require conversion work) are amazing on everything short of Land Raiders. They will hurt any sort of infantry, can hide in the back, and even plink away at light tanks.

But it deffinitely sounds like you want some Devestators, or, if you like really fancy toys, Centurions. 3 Centurions with Missile Launchers, Lascannons, and an Omniscope will run you as much as a fancy Land Raider, but trust me it's gonna eat tanks for breakfast.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
My take on the marines is: combat squad infantry in razorback + landspeeders w/multimelta + bikers and some drop pod loving dreddy or terminator. Fear not the Xeno.
If you want to stay all infantry then you will need 2 squads of devastators with missiles and lascannons.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Dreadnoughts with two Autocannons (which require conversion work) are amazing on everything short of Land Raiders. They will hurt any sort of infantry, can hide in the back, and even plink away at light tanks.

But it deffinitely sounds like you want some Devestators, or, if you like really fancy toys, Centurions. 3 Centurions with Missile Launchers, Lascannons, and an Omniscope will run you as much as a fancy Land Raider, but trust me it's gonna eat tanks for breakfast.

The alternative to the conversion would be to buy the autocannon arms from FW because they sell them

The scouts, are they all armed with sniper rifles? Do you have telion?

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
you dont need thelion keep the sniper scouts cheap and easy. with the pinning guns they can be a nuisance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts