Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no codex and can't get a codex cus i live really far from anywhere that has heard of warhammer40k. So i need some people to help me create a 1500pt army which i'll be able to collect when i go to england, preferably a khorne army. Please help. :eek:k:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Order a codex for the GW website and they'll deliver it to you.

·
Registered
496 Posts
or you can do what i did and download one (you will have to find a download link for yourself cuz im pretty sure its illegal o.o) then when you actualy want the play buy a real one so you dont look like a cheep prick x3

·
Registered
941 Posts
get a codex and when your in england get kharn the betrayer, defilers, and Khorne berzerkers!:victory:

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
If you don't wanna spend the money on defilers straight away, defonately buy 2 boxes of Khorne Berserkers and a Kharn the betrayer model.

Man. Kharn is so awesome.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@ROT actually i'm planning on buying two defilers.:biggrin:
I already know that im gonna buy kharn and berzerkers, i was just wondering what else i could field in a khorne army.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that sounds like a great idea. That way i can transport them across the battle field without having a high risk of them being sniped.

·
Registered
941 Posts
i was just wondering what else i could field in a khorne army.
maybe some summond daemons, use khorne bloodletter models, and a khorne juggernaught for a chaos lord w/ termie armor, daemonic mount, MoK, and a daemon weapon!:eek:k:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Khorne is honestly that simple.

Get in transport. If it's a rhino: drive 12", pop smoke, drive 12", sit there. Disembark, move and charge turn 3. If it's a land raider: drive 12" pop smoke, drive 12" and disembark and charge turn 2.

A vague idea of an army list i'd do would be:

kharn

3 squads of berserkers

2 rhinos

land raider

2 defilers

·
Registered
45 Posts
cool! anymore suggestions?
Playing Khorne army is based on 3 very simple principles.

Rule #1, lots of Berzerkers/Terminators

Rule #2, Get into close combat ASAP

Rule #3, your going to be short on firepower, forget anti troop get anti-amour/MC

I find Terminators are the shit, a bunch of khorne terminators particularly with LC's and 1 or 2 PF's charging out of a Landraider just destroy everything.

You need transport for troops, they can't shoot and are vulnerable to getting shot so keep them covered and get them into combat asap.

Tanks are great in a khorne army, Landraiders are #1 and predators make great tank/MC hunters. If playing a more world eaters army as I do then Obliterators, Raptors, Possessed, regular CSM's and Havocks don't belong but Tanks, Walkers and of course Berzerkers and terminators are in.

Simple army 1500pts or so

Kharn (put in unit of Berzerkers)

5 terminators (3 LC's and 2 PF's) in a Landraider

8 berzerkers (SC + PF) in a Rhino

"Same as above"

Dreadnought (T/L Lass)

Dreadnought (T/L Lass)

Then with extra points you could add 3 bikes or more troops, remove a Dreadnought add a Predator (T/L Lass + LC/SS) some daemons or a greater daemon etc.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts