Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i've been looking through my white dwarf back issues trying to find the issue which covers someone making a word bearers army and converting his dark apostle fromt he plastic chaos marine sprue. It shows up in a later addition facing a Black Templar force in the battle report "Deadline" i think its called.

Could anyone post a picture of the dark apostle here? i need to know how he painted the apostle's skull helm since i don't know how he painted the vents etc.

Thanks.

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
Not quite sure, but wasn't that a battlereport linked to a bfg game. If so I do have a pic of that, but it is a conversion based upon the fabius bile model.

I'll have another look later tonight if I can't find this illustrious conversion :wink:

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i think it was the black templars trying to take out the laser defense silos manned by the words bearers to save the imperial fist fleet. I think it was around 274 to 300 roughly.

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
Must be prior to 281 I think as that one has the deadline battlereport in it, I'll have a look if I can find those issues somewhere :wink:

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
Try using this site to find the correct WD. AFraid I'm missing quite a few from those times so you might have to ask others to find the pic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts