Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Embrace the Insanity
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Heresy Online!

My god it has been a while, almost an entire year since I have been on here. I had fallen out of the hobby for some time now, even when I was still active on here, mainly due to financial reasons, but now I am planning on getting back into it! Although my love for 40K has never died.

It's only now that I realise how much i've done in the last year, my girlfriend and I just celebrated our 1 year anniversary (We went to a Starwars Marathon because our anniversary is May the 4th be with you. My Girlfriend > Yours :p), got my 1st tattoo, started studying, started work again. Life is quite good at the moment.

So how have things been here? Is Jezlad still running the site? Is Zion still the one to find all the new rumours? Are Boc and Serpion still being......well Boc and Serpion? :laugh: What about all the other regulars? Who else is still here? Jace? Vash? Dave T? Tawa? Ezikiel? EDIT: After looking at the current online members, Svart and Jacobite are memorable as well. Oh and Magpie_Oz was constantly around.

I don't think I ever really made much of a name for myself, but I hope some of you remember me.

It just feels right being back on here.

·
Fantasy Rumors
962 Posts
It's been a bit quiet round here lately so it's Nice to see old members coming back, hope to see you around.
I'll try to get you back up to speed
Jez sold the site,
I have been doing rumours as well as Zion.
Boc and serpion are still the same.

Anything I missed guys?

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Wow it has been a while for you. Glad to have you back though as many of the members you talked about are still around in one way or another. Welcome back to the hobby.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome back mate!

Good to see an old name returning :good:

·
Embrace the Insanity
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He left.

New 40k edition on the 24th man, I'm sure now is as good a time as any to get back into things!
Yes I've been seeing some stuff about a 6.5 / 7th edition coming out soon. Is that confirmed that it is the 24th? Bit of a shame how I bought Dark Vengeance for the mini rule book and never really got to use it and now there is a new one coming :laugh:

·
Thordis
2,438 Posts
Yes I've been seeing some stuff about a 6.5 / 7th edition coming out soon. Is that confirmed that it is the 24th? Bit of a shame how I bought Dark Vengeance for the mini rule book and never really got to use it and now there is a new one coming :laugh:
think of it like this, you have awesome models, and at least you didnt buy the full BRB ! XD

·
Herald of The Warp
2,752 Posts
Yes I've been seeing some stuff about a 6.5 / 7th edition coming out soon. Is that confirmed that it is the 24th? Bit of a shame how I bought Dark Vengeance for the mini rule book and never really got to use it and now there is a new one coming
I would but the dark vengeance set for the models alone personally - By all accounts the new edition is coming soon, so if you're doing it for the rulebook, I would wait.

·
Embrace the Insanity
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just to be clear, I bought Dark Vengeance when it 1st came out. Then stopped the hobby. So I got it all that time ago, never got to use it, and now there is a new one coming.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
So I got it all that time ago, never got to use it, and now there is a new one coming.
Doesn't that leave you feeling fulfilled and happy? It's coming out on the 24th; there's been WD ads about it, specifically talking about 7th edition and some of the rule changes.

I bought the actual BRB and not just the starter set- I split the DV set for the DA and templates with a buddy. Not making that mistake again if there's going to be 18 months between editions. *dons tri-corner hat* ...not for this Heretic.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts