Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Semi-Famous 40k Intellect
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You sir are a lucky git- I await an indepth review explaining exactly how awesome Dan Abnett's creation is.
*insert intense opera music
*Heads off grumbling*

"Stupid bloody Commissar........fancy job..........book.......lucky git..........always gettin' sneak previews........grrr...."
oh yeah. Did i mention i also have dates with Firedrake, First Heretic, and Prospero Burns? :giggle: :p

CP

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
I both admire and hate you.... It was moslty admiration until I read the title Prospero Burns... Now it's hate.Lol

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
I can wait a few months, in all honesty. Sure, you are lucky, but I don't hate you any different to what I already did :grin:

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
How did you get that so early?

I can wait a few months, in all honesty. Sure, you are lucky, but I don't hate you any different to what I already did :grin:
Actually Sabbat Worlds will be available for order within the week on Black Library.

·
Registered
138 Posts
oh yeah. Did i mention i also have dates with Firedrake, First Heretic, and Prospero Burns? :giggle: :p

CP
So, the secret meeting to create the masterplan to raid the house is being held where ?:biggrin:

I'll bring some patties, so long as I get "First Heretic"

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
I will bring a APC and a tank(I know ********) if I can have Prospero Burns.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
I reccomend pumping his house full of nerve gas, quick clean and the books stay intact.

How we dispose of the body is another thing.

·
BL's Most Prolific New Author.
132 Posts
I love my job, too.

Well, my second job, anyway...

And no, I'm still not telling you, CP.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts