Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

381 - 393 of 393 Posts

·
Irn Bru 32!
1,436 Posts
Actually, I think I saw it coming and was waiting for the other shoe to drop, oh well. I'm glad it didn't go further into the involvement than what it was.

Anyhow, where my sister is concerned @morfangdakka the divorce is finalized and over... so, have at it! :grin:
@gen.ahab I've been using some Captain Morgan for drowning emotional crap, funny how good alcohol is at doing that.
Alcohol lowers the concentration of water in your blood. Basically causing a lovely delirium of dehydrated awesomeness.

Trust me, I'm a techpriest.

·
Thordis
2,438 Posts
Actually, I think I saw it coming and was waiting for the other shoe to drop, oh well. I'm glad it didn't go further into the involvement than what it was.

Anyhow, where my sister is concerned @morfangdakka the divorce is finalized and over... so, have at it! :grin:
@gen.ahab I've been using some Captain Morgan for drowning emotional crap, funny how good alcohol is at doing that.
Don't forget to drink plenty of water inbetween somewhere or you will wake up with a terrible hangover

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Don't forget to drink plenty of water inbetween somewhere or you will wake up with a terrible hangover
But that's what makes it exciting!

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
All aboard the Sushi Express!

Chin up Jace :drinks:

·
The Curmudgeon
646 Posts
You'll get through it, Jace, I promise you that. And once you're on the other side of the turmoil, you'll realize that your life didn't depend as much on someone else being in it as you thought. I speak from experience.

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #387
Well, after the divorce, I resliz that. But, I guess I was hopeful on this. Oh well, I will see her next month, supposedly, at a GT that she is supposedly going to.
The question now is "What do I run at the GT to slap her down when if I play her?"

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
The answer: a new lady friend.

So get crackin'.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Well, it was good while it lasted.
Melissa broke things off with me over the weekend and a good thing came to an end.
Thanks to everyone who chimed in on this and to @morfangdakka and @Tawa, sorry you're not going to get to dress as Orks at any wedding anytime soon ?
Perhaps it's cynical side of me talking but I'm surprised it lasted this long.

Not saying you're a bad guy or anything, but it sounded too good to be true.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
381 - 393 of 393 Posts