Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

261 - 280 of 393 Posts

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Gaming/arguing with your GF/Wife: You can Win or you can be Happy. Your choice.

Very true. Grots run lots and lots of grots as your troops. There small and cute just like my peni.....um never mind I'm saving that surprise for your sister when we dance. So anyway yeah grots are good and cute so she won't feel bad if she should lose to them.

So in the immortal words of man "Let your girlfriend win the game!!" that way you don't have to worry about your nipples being burned off by a curling iron while you sleep. :good:

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #266
So, I've started a Tau army while Melissa makes fun of them being described as fish people and has dubbed the army The Sushi Express.
@Tawa
@morfangdakka

Meanwhile, on the sister side of things... apparently she is seeing a friend of mine. I don't know about you two, but, her dance card may be full at any wedding you were hoping to put moves on her. Srsly, get a move on.:crazy:

·
8,723 Posts
The Sushi Express.
Actually ace :laugh:
+1 Rep for Melissa!

Meanwhile, on the sister side of things... apparently she is seeing a friend of mine. I don't know about you two, but, her dance card may be full at any wedding you were hoping to put moves on her. Srsly, get a move on.:crazy:
*frantically attempts to book flights!* :shok:

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
So, I've started a Tau army while Melissa makes fun of them being described as fish people and has dubbed the army The Sushi Express.

@Tawa
@morfangdakka

I ain't worried your wedding is nearly two years away that is plenty of time for your friend to screw things up and tawa and me can be her bad decision rebound fling. :good: Besides I have access to hospital grade drugs I can have him knocked out in a minute so her dance card will be open. :biggrin:

Or you can just tell Melissa to invite a lot of her single female friends to the wedding so I have my own ride on the Sushi Express. :crazy:

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #269
So, I mentioned reply @morfangdakka and @Tawa posted and was told there isn't room available to house anyone til there are actual plans set in place and deposits made for catering.

However, Melissa did mention she has a few friends the two of you can share that probably smell like Sushi Express when you get right to it.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
So, I mentioned reply @morfangdakka and @Tawa posted and was told there isn't room available to house anyone til there are actual plans set in place and deposits made for catering.

However, Melissa did mention she has a few friends the two of you can share that probably smell like Sushi Express when you get right to it.
Hey I am the fish chef at a restaurant so the smell of rotting fish is nothing new to me in fact Melissa's friends might think it is me and not them that smell.

So as mentioned I am chef so catering, taken care of, Melissa hooking me and Tawa up with friends that have low moral standards and bad eye sight, deposit taken care of my friend. Jace you lucky dog you found a real keeper this time. So @Tawa book flight and get over here Jace has a room for you. I can be in Texas in 16 hours if I drive and sooner if I fly from California.

I will get me and Tawa little train conductor hats to wear for our rides on the Sushi Express ALL ABOARD!!!!!!!:drinks: I should ask for pictures of Melissa's friends but after a few drinks in them and me.:alcoholic: I won't care and well Tawa will be out putting a mop on a cow's ass trying to bang it so more of me.:crazy:

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #271
I will get me and Tawa little train conductor hats to wear for our rides on the Sushi Express ALL ABOARD!!!!!!!:drinks: I should ask for pictures of Melissa's friends but after a few drinks in them and me.:alcoholic: I won't care and well Tawa will be out putting a mop on a cow's ass trying to bang it so more of me.:crazy:
When @Tawa does get here, I'm going to take him Snipe Hunting and probably Cow Tipping. I think the mop will be long forgotten after that!:crazy:

·
8,723 Posts
Hell, I've broken my snout that many times I have next to no sense of smell. Bring it on! :laugh:

I can be in Texas in 16 hours if I drive and sooner if I fly from California.
How about I fly to you, and we hire a car and road(whore)trip it to Jace? :good:

I will get me and Tawa little train conductor hats to wear for our rides on the Sushi Express
Whoooo! Whoooo! :laugh:

When Tawa does get here, I'm going to take him Snipe Hunting and probably Cow Tipping. I think the mop will be long forgotten after that!:crazy:
You're the bestest! :friends:

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
When @Tawa does get here, I'm going to take him Snipe Hunting and probably Cow Tipping. I think the mop will be long forgotten after that!:crazy:
I think I will just sit back and watch this to see what happens. It should be fun.:laugh:

How about I fly to you, and we hire a car and road(whore)trip it to Jace?

Hell yeah I'll pick you up at Ontario airport and the road trip is on.:good:

·
8,723 Posts

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
Oh, Ontario airport, gateway to the high desert and inland empire.

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
Heh, nah. Just being nostalgic. I used to live in the high desert, and the Ontario California airport was where I always arrived and departed.

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #278
I was inormed last night that, due to my congestion, my snoring had sound like two angry pigs having sex.

That's a new one for me o_O

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #279
So, during dinner last night a discussion started about moving in with one another. o_O
Which quite frankly is thought provoking, but, I'm not sure that after 3 months or so that things are at the point of moving in with each other, nor, me being comfortable enough to do that at this time.

·
Warsmith
1,190 Posts
So, during dinner last night a discussion started about moving in with one another. o_O
Which quite frankly is thought provoking, but, I'm not sure that after 3 months or so that things are at the point of moving in with each other, nor, me being comfortable enough to do that at this time.
Its worth the conversation.

With an eye for it to be a few months out.

Talking about things is good, and more you talk about things less they are likely to surprise.

261 - 280 of 393 Posts