Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #226
Now I know why my feet are wet :laugh:
Yup, that explains it.

And, on a completely different note, while there isn't anything baking on a nine month timer, there is talk about her coworker having a baby. So, it was a discussion of kids and our future. But, the comment about getting married first before kids is lingering.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #228
Marriage before kids is a noncommitant comment. She seems kinda cool, but mostly lets you know if you were to get kids, you'd need to be serious.

That's the answer I got from Rach when she said the same.
Children are a very serious thing. However, I'm not opposed to having them and thought I would've when I was married, before complications set in and stayed. But, at least she shares in my notion of having kids, this early in our relationship, is way too soon. Its the marriage bit that she has liked and has asked me questions concerning "would I marry again" or "does she think she would marry again" and "how long afterwards would be a good time to start a family" this isn't anything I take lightly, nor am I salting it over to hide the taste.

Truthfully, I'm in the position of having become thought provoked in this instance. I thought more difficult things would come along first like meeting one another's family (which was surprisingly easy) or having to explain past events involving friends, alcohol, cars, other girls, and mountains of regret in relation to those things.

Fact of the matter is, I can actually see myself doing things with Melissa that I didn't think I would want to do later down the road after this year's worth of stuff that has happened.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Good for you Melissa and you seem to be doing really well and at a nice steady pace. And you seem to be answering her questions correctly. I could see you two getting married in a year or so.

Hey you could have your wedding and a 40k tournament at the reception since you said it would be 10-12 months notice. Nothing says wedding ceremony like dice rolling and me yelling waaaagh as a toast to the happy couple. :biggrin:

·
8,723 Posts
Hey you could have your wedding and a 40k tournament at the reception since you said it would be 10-12 months notice. Nothing says wedding ceremony like dice rolling and me yelling waaaagh as a toast to the happy couple. :biggrin:
Bag packed.
Flight pre-booked.

Let's do this! :laugh:

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #231
Good for you Melissa and you seem to be doing really well and at a nice steady pace. And you seem to be answering her questions correctly. I could see you two getting married in a year or so.
:shok: Say wha.... :shok:

I don't know, maybe a little further out than that. Right now we're thinking that getting to know each other on a longer term is best than jumping right into nuptials. If I were to guess, I'd say between 24-36 months.
I can just see having to explain the gaming to family at the reception, them again, it may not surprise them.

Bag packed.
Flight pre-booked.

Let's do this! :laugh:
And Tawa is already strapping on a rocket to fly here!

·
8,723 Posts

·
8,723 Posts
Don't tempt me :laugh:

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
:shok: Say wha.... :shok:

If I were to guess, I'd say between 24-36 months.
I can just see having to explain the gaming to family at the reception, them again, it may not surprise them.

And Tawa is already strapping on a rocket to fly here!

(over the top gay man voice) Oh I can see it now 40K themed wedding followed by a reception of 40K games! Now the bride can dress up as a sister repentia :good: and the groom can dress as an Arco-flagellant trust me she will want you to wear the mask for the wedding night. :laugh: So hit the gym.:training: Morfangdakka will be going a Plaguebearer of Nurgle because he is older than dirt and smells bad:crazy:. Tawa wants to be a stormboy. Jace's sister can be a Daemonette of Slaanesh:grin: and Morfangdakka and tawa will try to dance with her all night long.:drinks: Other Heresy members can come dressed as them please until they get out of hand and your lovely new bride sets all of them on fire while screaming burn the Heretics!

Oh a fun time for all will be had. I can see it now. :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #237
(over the top gay man voice) Oh I can see it now 40K themed wedding followed by a reception of 40K games! Now the bride can dress up as a sister repentia :good: and the groom can dress as an Arco-flagellant trust me she will want you to wear the mask for the wedding night. :laugh: So hit the gym.:training: Morfangdakka will be going a Plaguebearer of Nurgle because he is older than dirt and smells bad:crazy:. Tawa wants to be a stormboy. Jace's sister can be a Daemonette of Slaanesh:grin: and Morfangdakka and tawa will try to dance with her all night long.:drinks: Other Heresy members can come dressed as them please until they get out of hand and your lovely new bride sets all of them on fire while screaming burn the Heretics!

Oh a fun time for all will be had. I can see it now. :biggrin:
Holy Dog Shit :shok:
When did you volunteer to be the wedding planner and how much is that setting me back?

·
8,723 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Holy Dog Shit :shok:
When did you volunteer to be the wedding planner and how much is that setting me back?
You didn't have to ask I knew you wanted me to take care of it for you. Price we can discuss price later but it could be determined on how much your sister dances with me.:laugh: No seriously.

221 - 240 of 393 Posts