Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there, longtime lurker, finally decided to post an intro. I'm a Tyranid player (If you couldn't get that from the title) at heart, with Dark Eldar for when I need more shooting and CSM when I'd like to roll an armor save for once.

I'm a horrible painter with no ambition to get better, I usually settle for a basecoat and two colors inside the "lines".

I love converting however, and usually get good reviews on my work.

If you've seen my name before I'm fairly active on TO, I occasionally post on Warpshadow and Rogue Market.

I play in the Shreveport, Louisiana area, most of the time, but I travel quite a bit for work. I'm currently in the San Antonio area, so if any SA players read this, drop me a line! Seems like there's quite a few shops down here and I've gotta decide which one to start playing at!

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Hello TraceofToxin and welcome to Heresy Online!

If you're able to, feel free to post some pictures of your conversions in the Modelling and Painting section of the site.

I hope that you enjoy your stay.

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Hello, and Welcome to Heresy Online! I hope you enjoy your time over here! I would love to see some of your models, so it would be nice if you, as Red Corsairs already said, would post some pictures :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hello and Welcome, Always good to see another converter! Best aspect of army composition if you ask me!
would be good to see some of your work, dont worry about painting, sometimes a simple coating is all a horde army needs...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts