Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
First off, this is not official or tied to the staff of Heresy. This is me and be alone.

As most of you have noticed it is a bit on the quiet side here. So my challenge to everyone here is a simple one. Make 10 posts a day and start 1 new topic a day. It's that to easy? Make it 20. Everyone should notice as time goes on it should be easier and easier as everyone will also become more active in topics and discussions.

Now some guidelines.

Follow the forum rules.
Don't troll, add to the conversation.
Let's do or best to keep the topics on miniatures and Wargaming.

Now what do you get? A nice active forum like we had.

Hope you all accept this challenge and looking forward to seeing you around.

Larry K

·
Registered
688 Posts
Well I accept your challenge to a fashion.

10 posts I think I can do.

As to the topic, rather than dig my brain and throw weak topics up I will instead try to do a weekly article or some sort. On what I don't know but I will do my best.

Mike.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Yeah the new topic a day probably wont be happening for me, but the 10 posts I can definitely do.

Reactions: WaLkAwaY

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Good stuff :)

More quality posting is exactly what we need right now :so_happy:

Challenge: Accepted.

·
8,723 Posts

·
8,723 Posts
One of the main reasons I made Heresy my home is the brutal to-the-point honesty that is often displayed around here. Not enough of that on the internet - or in reality - for my liking :)

·
Grr! That is all.
595 Posts
I support you all in your endeavors and wish I could help out but sadly I know I cannot post 10 times a day and create 1 new thread.

But rep for everyone who said they would.

EDIT: Grrrr, 2 things. One it was a generic message to all and two I could not rep djinn24 and Nordicus because it says I have to spread around some rep first even after giving a whole bunch out since. Not really news worthy but thought I would mention it.

·
8,723 Posts

·
Slave to Heresy!
8,803 Posts
I believe Jez's sense of humor is what keeps these forums going:grin:

OT: I'll try my best^^.
Sadly for every laugher there's a leaver :(

But, on the bright side I raged and punched all the doors off their hinges years ago so they don't even need to close them on the way out! :ireful2:

Toodle-oo. :bye:

On a more serious note all I did was edited two typos. I constantly edit peoples posts (and my own whenever I see mistakes) only usually the edited by isn't there. There's a malfunction.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts