Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the Ard Boyz semi finals I played a Blood Angel opponent.

He ran a Death Company with a Reclusiarch joined. He told me that because that IC had joined them, they no longer suffered from the USR Rage.

Now I cannot find any basis for this anywhere. He seemed so sure of himself, that I accepted it without question. Does anyone know if this rule actually exists?

(I didn't need to question it, in honesty. The next turn I charged them with the Swarmlord, and that decisively ended the Death Company.)

·
Premium Member
5,719 Posts
Nope, no such rule... you got hosed!

To be fair, Death Company used to not go nuts with a Chaplain in tow but that rule is gone.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually he got hosed.
For some reason, he felt the Biovores were a threat and went after them.
Really? Bioveres vs Marines with Feel No Pain = Fail.
Oh well, this is the same guy that crushed his models when I killed them, so he wasn't right in the head.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Wait... this person crushes his models when you kill them???? (or are you just joking)

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Naw, he really did. Guess he was a bit upset losing in a tournament.
Comes with the territory. Many people that attend hyper-competitive events cannot handle losing.

·
Registered
765 Posts
How well painted were these models? That's messed up man.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Crushing his models wow I hope this individual was under the age of 18 or at least a socially inept 20 something...because if he's 30+ you might want to report him to the FBI if you know what I'm saying, he might be more than just sick in the head.

·
Jeep's and Harley's
1,997 Posts
Yeah ... you should never crush the models .... that is crazy. Put one in front and line the others around him and burn him with a blowtorch as a lesson to all the other little fuckers. Thats what I do.:biggrin:

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
I used to crush my models....but there guardsmen, so expendable, and only if 1 guardsmen failed 10 games in a row, which 1 did, and the rest never did after that.

·
Banned
2,023 Posts
Don't crush DE warriors bad things happen, a player at my GW put his hand on one of mine not realising it was there and stuck and made him bleed, I have also done this but with my archon being metal it wasn't fun...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts