Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I play a daemonhunter army comprised of only greyknights and after i did some thinking, id thought i would post it here to see what other opinions are on the matter.

Example: I have a squad of marines and last turn i had my libarian join the squad and im now in assault, you have the option to single out the libarian if your in base to base contact with him becasue he an IC and is not an upgrade for the squad he joins, like a sarg. so if you kill off him then the squad that will give you 2 KP's in that one assault.

but i have the option to give a retinue to my Grandmaster and thus acts as an upgrade for the squad like a sarg. if your in assault with them and you kill them off what happens exactly in line of KP's?

...do you get to kill points for killing the squad then the GM sense after the squad is gone he becomes a IC again?

...if you kill them all off at the SAME time with a large amount of attacks will it only give you 1 KP sense they all died at once and thus the GM does not go back to an IC?

... if you hit me with a large amount of attacks and i need to allocate wounds and the GM dies but noone else does, do you get a KP or not, sense hes not a IC while with a retinue sense he would count as an upgrade?

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
OK, for the GM/retinue, it doesn't matter who dies first or anything. An IC with a retinue is worth 2 KP, one for the IC, one for the retinue. It's that simple. Page 96, Ahhihilation rules:

ANNIHILATION
If a character has a retinue, the character and his unit are worth 1 kill point each.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts