Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, today is the second day of my week of vacation. As such, I've taken some time to paint and build minis (in that order). Anyway, I just finished an Ultramarine Libby, a Crimson Fists Sternguard with Heavy Flamer, and a Crimson Fists Honour Guard with Chapter Banner.

Librarian

Sternguard

Honour Guard w/ Chapter Banner

The three

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Looking good Jace :so_happy:

Where's that standard from? :)

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looking good Jace :so_happy:

Where's that standard from? :)
Thanks Tawa. The standard is from the 25th anniversary mini, it was supposed to mount into the base for the Captain who holds the Ork head.

Needs a bit of sanding and filing but all in all great work!
That always comes later for me, after assembly and before priming.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Thanks Tawa. The standard is from the 25th anniversary mini, it was supposed to mount into the base for the Captain who holds the Ork head.
Aaah! Nice use of it methinks! :so_happy:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Wish I had the balls to do anything but paint and build that model other than how it is seen on the box, and I have two of them! Still, great little conversion on that banner and can't wait to see them painted. It probably goes without saying but make sure you sort out the moudl lines on some of those models if you haven't already

1 - 8 of 8 Posts