Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My fellow Hereticans,

My name is Brother Cato. I have for some time now been looking for a place where I can chill, and talk all things 40K related. I've examined quite a few sites by now, and have determined that Heresy Online for now meets the specifications. The place doesn't seem too uptight compared with others I've examined, and contains things I actually want to do.

For starters, as and when I can get some decent Photographs, the Project Logs section appeals since I do have a large scale ongoing project happening right now. It's a crazy 2,000 Points Stormtrooper/Inquisition/Grey Knights/Imperial Knights army I had suggested to work on. After that, I'm probably going to do other things related to that, but I've got people who also want me to jump into Warmachine with them (and also after reading some classic White Dwarf, the temptation to rebuild my old Van Saar gang), so we'll see how that goes.

Do I play things asides 40K? Yes and no. I've looked into other games, but there isn't much of a playerbase where I live for anything that isn't a GW game. Whenever my FLGS stocks in a new game system, usually it'll have strong sales initially but then die off in a couple of months. It happened to Dropzone, it happened to Deadzone, and I'm surprised that there's still even a tiny player base for Firestorm Armada. I personally have wanted to get into Dark Age, Secrets of the Third Reich and a couple of others by now as well. Actually on that note, my top two favourite Tabletop Wargames of all time have been Necromunda and Inquisitor.

Anyway, I don't know if I've talked long enough, or am just rambling nonsense. I'll stay onhand if you have any questions.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome to the madness! Enjoy your stay! :good:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts