Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! its me again, and again... im sorry for the blurry pics... maybe i should save for a nice digital camera... maybe. :biggrin:

·
Registered
836 Posts
I still can't rep you for this.

EDIT: not because I don't want to, but because apparently I have to spread it around some more.

You don't need a better camera, you just need to take your time with taking your photographs.
also, any pictures you take with the 3 inch by 3 inch digital camera screen are going to have their mistakes and shaking multiplied a thousandfold when you put them up to 2522x1994.

when taking a shot, take a breath in, take half a breath out, take the shot, and then exhale completely.

I really like the bone colour that you've done for your models - can you tell me how you did that?

·