Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't put anything down on paper right now, but I have been toying around with the idea of running Vulkan and Kahn in the same list.

I would run Kahn with a Command squad on bikes with him in a bike to make a pretty expensive but dirty hit/run/furious charge CC squad with 2-3 bike squads with meltas and attack backs with multimeltas that would be able to move fast over the board and pop mech with there twin linked melta thanks to vulkan, and I would run vulkan with thh/ss termies in a landraider with maybe some cheap scout squads with camo cloaks for scoring units. They would get 2+ cover with camo cloaks and gone to ground :eek:k:.

I would paint kahn and the bike squads as white scars and vulkan/termies/landraider/scouts as salamnders as a joint force army. What do you think?

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
i think you ought to write out/search a list at the points level you desire and post it so we can help you out more.

not trying to be rude here, and since you're new here you could have put this thread in th wrong place, but we don't have much go on.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts