Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished this commission for two phantom titans.
Alas, I have to ship them to their home soon. Its like sending kids off.

For more see my blog.

The commissions are for this guy some of you may know.

on to the pictures! Ok Ill include every model done for him to date.

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Holy shit this is all good. Wow. I love the missiles firing as well as the cannon beam into the helldrake.
+1 to this!

Who are you taking commissions from, the Prince of Wales? Bill gates? Fantastic work all the same, do you do fine arts as well as model painting?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
+1 to this!

Who are you taking commissions from, the Prince of Wales? Bill gates? Fantastic work all the same, do you do fine arts as well as model painting?
A guy in Australia making his own craftworld.

http://wcwdb.blogspot.com/

And I mainly just paint minis, nerf guns, models, and occasionally very small parts of the house in my kids room like a butterfly here or a lizard there about the size of your hand. most of my commissions are just models where, as my site says, I want to make something that attracts an undue amount of attention and I usually do better when given freedom to explore.

In this case he gave me a few guidelines for general theme (sandy boney desert colors, dark black blue purple nebula colors, orange lava colors )

·
Registered
522 Posts
You certainly made good use of the flexibility in the themes you were given. Each of these certainly gives off an organic, fluidity you might associate with Tyranids, but it works exceptionally well here too. The detail and craftsmanship is outstanding. :eek:k:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts