Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will be the thread for me to put all my stuff that doesn't fit under my chaos/daemons 40k banner

So at the moment just a few things

dark elves
skaven
high elves
orks
dark angels
and a few other bits I have laying around

I'll just update this as I get round to things, but first up a eldar farseer which is a gift for my bro. I thought a space theme would be good and most my stuff is painted in dark tones so seemed to fit.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Loving the cloak! :good:

·
8,723 Posts
Not bad, not bad at all! :good:

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Wow, that is one hell of a sweet farseer! The gretchin look nice, i remember having a lot of fun painting mine. Good work!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The gretchin are often the most fun they don't take ages but always pretty different to paint and the seer is still my favorite thing I painted was hard to give it away. Well the gretchin need encouragement to keep fighting so here's the squig and keeper.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Time for another years present of eldar squad this is my test guy I like the toned down greens doesn't yell shoot me as much as the standard painted ones. I'm thinking rune on the forehead but aside from that I'm not sure if anyone can spot what its missing let me know!

·
Registered
633 Posts
That guy looks great. I personally prefer the greens on Striking Scorpions to be a little brighter.
Just a personal preference, though.

·
8,723 Posts
That's a really nice piece of work mate! :good:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cheers folks, this is the full squad painted up my painting style suits darker models so everything of mine goes that way. Looks like will be dark elves coming from when the new painting challenge is up, so a bit of a break from CSM to this thread for me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.