Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey there all.

I stumbled across this sight whilst trying to make sense of my army, as I haven't played a game since 2nd Ed, yeah I know.

Anyhow I'm in the process of trying to paint my Space wolves army, that is quite frankly of a somewhat out of control size. I've collected so much over the past 14 years and not really bothered with painting at all, oh well no time like the present

Troy

·
Registered
598 Posts
welcome to heresy!
14 years? o.o thats a long time. what size is that wolves army heading to?
regardless, great to meet you and ill see you around the boards

·
Registered
0 Posts
Welcome aboard. Have you had a chance to pick up the 4th Ed rules books yet? Alot has changed since good ole 2nd edition, you will probably find alot of your options that you may have selected back then are not allowed now. Welcome back and if you are looking for some good hints on speed painting an army, GW has a few as well as here!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how big is my army?

well I do have 4th ed rule and the latest space wolves codex so lets see.

Ragnar (wolf lord)
ulrik (wolf priest)
njal (rune priest)
termie rune priest (not sure if this model is legal anymore)
bjorn (dready)
venerable dready (yeah it's just another bjorn model)
10 x wolf guard termie
4 x wolf guard power armour
6 x wolf scouts
iron priest
2 x grey hunter packs (10 per pack)
2 x blood claw packs (1 pack equipped with jump pack, 10 per pack)
1 x land speeder typhoon
2 x rhino
1 x long fang pack

2550 there abouts before I start looking at weapons and war gear

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hey not a bad little force you have going there. At least you can start playing games as soon as you find an opponent. I am behind the curve myself on 4th Ed thanks to the job so I can't help you out on legality. All I know is several of my 3rd ed models are now out of date (for normal SM) and I lost quite a few coming from 2nd ed to 3rd ed as well. If you find yourself needing some bits to make your stuff legal and can wait 3 or so months I can help you out, or if you want to do it sooner PM me and I can give youa couple good bits sites.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts