Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like Beastmen. I like the theme, (most of) the models, where they sit in the world, etc. However,
the prevalent opinion seems to be that Beastmen mostly suck. Last army book of last edition, fairly unpopular compared to other fantasy armies, expensive options points wise, the reasons are varied. I know that other armies are in far more dire need of an update, and Beastmen are likely a long way down the list of potential releases, but if you were writing a nice hardback 8th edition Beastmen book, what would you change/add/remove? How do we make Beastmen better, or at least closer to the current status quo?

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Mad as a sack of Squigs
2,035 Posts
The only area that I'd improve would be the rare choices, coming from someone that tried to make a double Jabbaslyth list work (it didn't) for far to long i'd like to have a viable option in that section. Everything else works well for the costs

·
Registered
61 Posts
Minotaurs that doesn't look like.... I honestly don't know what sort of animal they are supposed to look like but it sure isn't bulls.

Not exactly bookwise though.

·
Registered
399 Posts
flyers

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
Increase their toughness or make them a better glass cannon, or make them really really cheap like Skeletons. At the moment they're not really good at anything unless they get Primal Fury off.

Midnight

1 - 6 of 6 Posts