Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I thought I'd appeal to greater knowledge.

I used bilious green for the weapons and other detail on my Ulthwe Eldar. But I've been stumped to find a suitable replacement. Val do a colour called Livery Green, but unfortunately it seems to paint like water for me, and so it's unsuitable for my needs. As I'm not the best painter I need it to be thicker for the desired effect.

I could include a picture of my models if that helps explain.

But anyhow, not being able to find a paint; what would be the simplest mix of GW paints to achieve this? I noticed the GW dry yellow is the right brightness. So 50-50 with moot green? I'd buy a bunch of paints to experiment myself if only my budget would allow.

Thanks in advance,

MVL.

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
or you could try Coat D'arms they produced alot of GW original paints and still have alot of the original colours, or check on ebay for people selling old paints, i forget what paint i wanted but i did this once, i bought a job lot that had the colour i wanted and sold the job lot the following week for slightly more than i paid for it because i took a better photo and listed all the paints.:grin:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts