Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
June 13th next year I know what I'm doing! Excited doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about this!

·
Registered
4,634 Posts

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
I'm looking forward to this too! (gestures to all of it)

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm probably more excited about this film than anything else next year, can't wait to take my son in the summer :victory:
No doubt in my mind this is the film I'm most looking forward too. Fuck the rest of them this is it. And if it loses the Oscar to some toy story shit like the first one I will get the blood knives out.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
No doubt in my mind this is the film I'm most looking forward too. Fuck the rest of them this is it. And if it loses the Oscar to some toy story shit like the first one I will get the blood knives out.
I was rooting for HTTYD, but Toy Story 3 was a damn good film to be fair.

With Rio 2, Peabody and Sherman, Postman Pat and Planes: Fire and rescue (oh god why) next year, it should be a shoe in.

Lego Movie and Boxtrolls could be good (fingers crossed), but i can't see anything beating Hiccup to the gong next time.

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
Bringing a kid to the movies isn't so suspicious. It's only bad if he goes to the movie then removes a kid.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
Wouldn't that make you more likely to be accused?
Have you ever tried to get in a kiddies movie without having a kid? You get rate dirty looks off the ushers. The trench coat might not have helped. Or the sunglasses. Or the hat. Or the socks and sandals combo.

But if I have a kid (don't worry, neighbour will never know, I'll put the kid back in nursery before she finishes work) with me, it's all sorted.

I'm not Ian Watkins, ffs. I'm far more intelligent and uncatchable.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Have you ever tried to get in a kiddies movie without having a kid? You get rate dirty looks off the ushers. The trench coat might not have helped. Or the sunglasses. Or the hat. Or the socks and sandals combo.
Point, when I went to see the first one I went with my best mate who, despite being my age looks about 13, a 6 foot 13 year old but a 13 year old none the less. They must have thought I was his baby sitter.

Ushers? Theatre's in the UK have ushers? Flash, in NZ it's just park your ass where you want.

·
Administrator
6,544 Posts
I can't remember the last time I saw real ushers. Around here, the potato patrol (i.e., downies and other wards of the state) work the movie theater... sweep up afterwards, take the tickets, shit like that. There are some inbred dumbasses who are not legally retarded who handle the money but it's a distinction of like 5 IQ points...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts