Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a public service announcement for my fellow warhammer40k fans. At one point or another we've all wondered if we were a missing primarch. But how does one tell? Here's a helpful list to tell you if indeed YOU are one of the Emperors missing sons.

1. Are you like 12 to 14 foot tall?

2. Did you crash land on this planet in some sort of weird gestating pod?

3. Do you own a suit of armor with giant horned nipples?

4. Do you often feel the need to go ape shit all over your siblings till their half dead?

5. Did someone hammer some sort of weird anger enhancing device into your skull that no one understands?

6.If you stand really still can you go invisible?

7. Do you have an identical twin running around with the other half of your soul?

8. Do you have angel wings? (Check carefully, a mirror may be required)

9.Are you a master of siege warfare?

10. Do you own a giant star fortress? (Protip: look in the garage)

11. Are you a spiritual liege?

12.Are you horrible at interpersonal relationships with your siblings and peers?

13.Do you have giant ass canines?

14.Have you ever heard the mad laughter of dark and thirsting gods?

15. Has Aaron Dembski Bowden ever written a book about you.

If you answered yes to more than one of these questions, Congratulations, you sir are a Primarch.

·
Bruva I am hit!
582 Posts
I was doing so well until #13. I've never owned an ass canine, giant or otherwise.

Too bad, because I can hear the mad laughter of dark and thirsting gods, too. They're MST3King me. I don't know if I should be depressed or laughing.

·
Warlord of Vermin
882 Posts
well i can answer yes to number 4, and i do own a dog but its only a foot high and runs from cats

·
Unhinged Hobo
2,341 Posts
OH My GOOOOODDDDDD! I Think i nailed it......

2. Did you crash land on this planet in some sort of weird gestating pod?

Fell down the stairs in a sleeping bag.....pretty much the same thing.

6.If you stand really still can you go invisible?

I'm invisible to most people all the time....i'll be in a room full of people and they;ll all go to lunch and just leave me there cause they don't see me.

14.Have you ever heard the mad laughter of dark and thirsting gods?

I'm pretty sure i've been to one of their concerts.

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
I think that's common for most table top players.
I make damn sure people know I'm there. Use fire if necessary.

Well more than one but wrong gender so can't be me.:cray:
Huh... Despite the avatars this never occurred to me. Oh well, not the first time a heretic has surprised me like this. :laugh:

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I discovered that i was a missing primarch, but then i woke up. :(

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
I make damn sure people know I'm there. Use fire if necessary.
On yourself or them?

Huh... Despite the avatars this never occurred to me. Oh well, not the first time a heretic has surprised me like this. :laugh:
Okay so you mean because of the Avatars I have chosen you thought I was a guy? Well maybe I love looking at pictures of beautiful women regardless. Or maybe I'm bi and that is why my father is being a right cockmongler to me at the moment.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Or maybe I'm bi and that is why my father is being a right cockmongler to me at the moment.
Unfortunately, having extreme father issues wasn't on the qualifying list... I'm always just one point off.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
1. Are you like 12 to 14 foot tall? 13ft 8in if you want specifics :)

2. Did you crash land on this planet in some sort of weird gestating pod? Yeah, but we call the buses round these parts.

3. Do you own a suit of armor with giant horned nipples? Yes, I own several actually.

4. Do you often feel the need to go ape shit all over your siblings till their half dead? Couple of times a month at most, but I take pills for that now. :crazy:

5. Did someone hammer some sort of weird anger enhancing device into your skull that no one understands? Yeah, that was my dad I think.... :unsure:

6.If you stand really still can you go invisible? Only to women :laugh:

7. Do you have an identical twin running around with the other half of your soul? I have no soul. I traded it in for a bag of giant Cadbury buttons.

8. Do you have angel wings? (Check carefully, a mirror may be required) On my fabulous(!) disco outfit, yes.

9.Are you a master of siege warfare? Damn straight.

10. Do you own a giant star fortress? (Protip: look in the garage) Yeah, but it's in for it's MOT at the minute.

11. Are you a spiritual liege? Everybody loves spirits :drinks:

12.Are you horrible at interpersonal relationships with your siblings and peers? *^$& off! :ireful2:

13.Do you have giant ass canines? No need to get personal ducky!

14.Have you ever heard the mad laughter of dark and thirsting gods? MUAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!! Like that? No.

15. Has Aaron Dembski Bowden ever written a book about you. Four or five, I forget exactly.

If you answered yes to more than one of these questions, Congratulations, you sir are a Primarch.[/QUOTE]

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts