Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am incredibly confused. First off, I'm under the impression that this model is a flyer... Everybody else on my Army List thread seems to be under this impression. The codex says Fast skimmer? The website says fast skimmer? I'm presuming there are updated rules. Where could I find these? I'm gonna be a bit p***ed off if I have to buy Death from the Skies just to see the actually rules for my god damn army which I'm not exactly getting for pennies.

Now... Possibly the most important subject. On the assumption that Night Scythes are indeed flyers... How do they get troops around the place? I don't see them having the hover special rule (They don't look like they'd hover) and the rule-book says that a zooming flyer cannot have models embark/disembark from it... What does the transport capacity actually do? The codex covers access points but I can't see how this works properly. The FAQ/Errata was no help what-so-ever.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are flyers. Look in the back of the 6th BRB under unit profiles, and also the Necron errata.

The Night Scythe has special rules (Invasion Beams) regarding embarking/disembarking. Also located in the Necron Errata.

http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m3030016a_Necrons_v1.3._FEBRUARY13.pdf

Right of page 2, top left of page 3.
Aha! Thank you, good sir. This clears up a lot. I was looking at the most recent FAQ which didn't say anything about this.

Units can't embark upon Night Scythes I take it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts