Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How Many Forums to you Belong to? I belong to Hersey Online, (Duh) DakkaDakka, and a Local Store Forum. I will soon also be a Freeboota.
What about you? What other Forums do you Belong to?

·
Registered
293 Posts
This one, relic online, waaagh online, and I used to be part of miniwargaming.com, but I was banned for trolling...three times, then perma banned.

·
Bleh
3,785 Posts
This one (my faviroute), LO, Gifts For Gifts, 40k Online, Umm, a load of crappy forums. One that hates me since I fucked their forum up :p - Make that 2...

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
I used to be on whineseer, bitching and complaining and librarium online, but got sick of them being full of marine fanbis, idiots and just assholes.

oh and 40k forums, never have I see a more twisted hive of scum and villainy, you must be cautious.

banned from whineseer, LO, B&C and thankfully 40k forums

·
Slave to Heresy!
8,803 Posts
At a guess I'd say I'm an active contributor on 20 forums. Banned on about 10 and cookie stuff the fuck out of 2 others.

Dakka
B&C
Waaagh Online
Tau Online
Bols Lounge
Privateer Press
Fumbbl
West Ham Forums
Rogue Planet
KUMB
Official FIFA Forums
Talkfantasyfootball

Banned

40kforums
Librarium
Warseer

Most of the others are shit forums I just join to promote stuff or download snide scripts.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Heresy (Duh), DakkaDakka, Miniwargaming.com, Chaos Dwarf Online and Lustria Online

·
Registered
765 Posts
Banned

40kforums
Librarium
Warseer

Most of the others are shit forums I just join to promote stuff or download snide scripts.
May I ask what you were banned for?

Me? Just heresy and the forum for Queens University gaming society.

·
Slave to Heresy!
8,803 Posts
Warseer banned me for asking for a link back to a rumour they took from here.

Librarium banned me because they dont like links to others sites on theres... work that out...

40kforums was trolling, when I'm bored I like to troll. :)

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
-Used to be on 40kTerra (now Rogue Market) but I don't bother posting over there because I dislike the owner.

-A member of BoLSLounge just so I can let rip my inner arsehole if need be without really burning any bridges.

-I got banned from Heresy-Online for a while but luckily just like the flu I came back and I've been hanging around ever since.

-Erm I'm technically a member of B&C but only so I can get tips for painting Space Marines and I felt like I should register if I'm using their painting program.

-Oh and Warseer but I haven't been on since they stopped publishing Firebase.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Heresy one of the best 40k related site ive been on
Vampire counts.net just recently joined by adbice of darvaleth.

bunch of others id really rather forget about.

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
I checked about half a dozen other forums before I found this one. Heresy was the only site I felt compelled to join.

Just started on DeviantArt if you count that as a forum. I don`t think it is though.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Heresy (obviosly), Warseer, Might of Middle Earth. And thats about it really.

·
Registered
323 Posts
whats trolling? may sound like a stupid question.

·
Febris Militarius
919 Posts
Heresy and only Heresy, had a great welcome, great teaching materiasl and friendly atmosphere. Why should I bother else where?

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Im on here (obviously), WarSeer, Bell of Lost Souls, DakkaDakka, Bolter&Chainsword, Rogue Market.

Of these I rarely visit B&C and RM because I have yet to find an good rumours there.

It seems to me most ppl post rumours on warseer, here and dakkadakka.
Since I spend allot of time searching for rumours those are the sites I visit regularly.

If anyone knows of a forum with regular and reliable rumours posters please let me know through PM and I will check them out.

Banned for posting links to other forums? Hmm, Ive posted links on both warseer and dakka to my DH/WH thread here on HO, no bans or warnings yet for doing that.

I did get a warning over at warseer for writing "Dont be a retard, you know what I mean" when I was having a discussion and a guy who quoted me out of context.
Other than this no warnings or bans anywhere.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts